Discovering The Divine
A Luciferian book of essays and occult principles.
Discovering the divine is a series of occult essays from the aspect of a Gnostic Luciferian.
It introduces the reader to the primordial fire versions of the seven tenets of Kybalion Hermeticism and once again questions subjective reality and occult concepts which explains hidden meanings in occult literature.
In his unique way, he exposes misconceptions in historic and modern religious explanations.
Chapters on Introduction to Kybalion Hermeticism plus many more essays
- The Principle of Mentalism
- The Principle of Correspondence
- The Principle of Vibration
- The Principle of Polarity
- The Principle of Cause and Effect
- The Principle of Gender
- Understanding the All within The All
- What is Reality?
- The Facets of Our Lives Occult
- That Which is Unseen
- The Ancient Cult of the Ox
- The Abyss
- The Earth’s Second Sun
- The Devil’s Advocate
- The Satan Concept
- Luciferianism’s Relationship to Satanism
- Understanding Gnostic Symbolism
- The Principles of Change
- Power Word “Amen”
- Astrological Angelic Aspects
- I Saclas
- Evocation of Choronzon
- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (30 Jun. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1548513598
- ISBN-13: 978-1548513597
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1 x 22.9 cm
Available in bookshops and Amazon (click link)